Site Safety Awareness Training
Every company should choose an appropriate health and safety awareness training course. It is necessary for employees to understand how they can ensure their own safety and health. It is equally necessary for a company to know the kinds of risks their premises may pose and the nature of safety mechanisms that should be put in place to property their staff and property.
Pro Trainers UK has an extensive health and safety awareness training course. It covers various issues including legislation, welfare, health and safety at the workplace including equipment, manual handling, risk assessment, hazardous substances, transport and vehicles, ergonomics and workstation design, noise and vibration among others.
We have different approaches to health and safety awareness training depending on the risk assessment at a given premise and also according to the requirements of a company. The familiarity level of the employees also plays an influential role in choosing the right course. The standard training programme for health and safety awareness is a one day course. It is usually tailored for all businesses. It is imperative for businesses to conduct such training programs for their employees as per the health and safety laws.
Direct Safety Training
Pro Trainers UK has bespoke programmes for businesses across industries. You may have ten employees or over a hundred. Your place of business could be a store or a major warehouse, a large industrial complex or an office in a multistorey building. We are based in Manchester but conduct our health and safety awareness training programmes throughout the United Kingdom. You can choose our programmes designed for all employees.
Once complete, the course deems participants proficient in the following areas:
- Basic understanding of the industry, the dangers of the work site and the responsibilities of the Employer, Employee and Self-employed.
- Have an understanding of Emergency procedures- Firstaid and Fire, Health Risks and welfare. Work at height, P.P.E
- Understand how to handle Hazardous substances and environmental waste protection and control, manual handling, electrical safety, hand tools and equipment.
- Understand the effects of noise, vibration and site transport on individuals and the environment.
- Have a basic understanding of Excavations, Inspections, transport safety.
Contact Pro Trainers UK on 0161 773 3677 / 07968287552. or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are based at The Landscape Centre, Fiddlers Lane, Irlam, Manchester M44 6QB. We have decades of collective experience in heavy machinery training, site safety compliance, fire safety training and overall health and safety awareness training. Call us for a bespoke training program and schedule a convenient date for the daylong course.